Everland’s Community Vision
- Everland aspires to be a lively community space that supports a range of dynamic socially progressive communities including the following sub-cultures:
- Circus and performance arts (like Dance, Flow arts, Juggling, Aerials, etc.)
- Movement-based Spiritual Practices (like Martial Arts, asana based Yogic practices, Ecstatic dance, etc.)
- Visual art
- Political Activism
- Queer Culture and other alternative identities
- Diverse and mixed racial and socio-cultural groups
- The Everland community is committed to environmental sustainability and limiting its negative impact on its environment.
Everland strives to be a radically inclusive saf(er) space for people of all walks of life, expressions, orientations, abilities and backgrounds.
We value peer/self governance and fairness and strive steward the community accordingly.
Want to know more?
Register on the Everland Community Portal.